The Government provides academies and schools with additional funding to help reduce inequalities and gaps in attainment between those students who are on free school meals (FSM) and their peers.
This funding is called the Pupil Premium.
Schools also receive funding for pupils who have been looked after and children of service personnel.
Every academy and school can select how they choose to use their Pupil Premium allocation, as they are best placed to assess what additional provision should be made for students. Every school needs to be held accountable for how this money is spent, which is why we make details of how it is used available on our website.
The full report can be downloaded in the documents section below.
Sports Premium Funding
The government is spending over £450 million on improving physical education and sport in primary schools.
Schools can choose how they use the funding to best improve their sports provision, sport participation and attainment.
Details of how we plan to allocate the grant for the academic year can also be viewed by downloading the document below.
- Pupil Premium Strategy Welton 2019 2020
- Pupil Premium Strategy Welton 2020 21
- Welton CE Catch Up Premium Spending 2020 21
- Welton CE Pupil Premium Report 2017 18
- Welton CE Pupil Premium Report 2018 19
- Welton CE Sports Premium Plan 2017 18
- Welton CE Sports Premium Plan 2018 19
- Welton CE Sports Premium Plan 2019 20
- Welton Sports Premium DRET 2020 21 1