Monday, April 16, 2018 - 12:30
Today is National Offer Day, when parents across the country will...
Friday, April 6, 2018 - 14:12
Over 550 primary pupils from the David Ross Education Trust's 13...
- Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:39Pupils, students and staff from across the David Ross Education Trust have been commemorating Remembrance Day by wearing poppies, attending church services and holding special assemblies this week.
- Friday, July 1, 2016 - 17:56Pupils from Welton CE Academy competed with pride when they took part in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup, a festival of sport that recognises and celebrates the talent and
- Friday, November 13, 2015 - 13:43
- Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 10:27During the summer holiday a team of volunteers from Tesco Head Office and Distribution Centre at DIRFT renovated a corner of the school playground to create a brand new outdoor classroom for Welton
- Monday, July 6, 2015 - 18:27Pupils from Welton CE Academy are celebrating after finishing in the top three at a sports event that was attended by Denise Lewis OBE, Gabby Logan and former Scotland Rugby International, Kenny
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 14:33Thursday 5 th March was World Book day across the UK and at Welton all the children took part in paired and shared reading activities. Everyone chose their favourite book and read it with their
- Friday, February 6, 2015 - 16:50Pupils past and present have been sharing their memories of Welton CE Academy as the school celebrates its centenary this year. To mark the primary’s 100-year milestone, pupils recreated a typical
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015 - 15:05Welton CE Academy held a Chinese cookery evening at the school for parents and pupils. Mrs Yi Mac, one of the academy’s current parents, explained some of the principles of Chinese cookery and food
- Monday, January 26, 2015 - 14:49Staff and pupils at Welton CE Academy travelled back in time to celebrate the school’s centenary. To mark the 100 years anniversary of the school building children recreated a typical school day in
- Wednesday, December 3, 2014 - 13:08On Saturday a team of dancers from Welton Academy competed in the Northampton Strictly Dancing Competition at the Derngate Theatre. The children performed two dances, a jive and a tango, to a packed